To save the most money, the best way to get low-cost Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Lubbock is to begin comparing prices regularly from providers in Texas.
Step 1: Get a basic knowledge of how auto insurance works and the measures you can control to drop your rates. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as high-risk driving behaviors and a negative credit rating can be amended by paying attention to minor details. Read the full article for more details to prevent rate hikes and get bigger discounts.
Step 2: Request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can quote prices from multiple sources.
Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper price is available in Lubbock. If you can save money and switch companies, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
Step 4: Notify your company or agent of your intent to cancel your current policy and submit a completed application and payment to the newly selected company. Immediately upon receiving it, put the new proof of insurance paperwork in an easily accessible location.
A good tip to remember is to use the same amount of coverage on every quote and and to get price estimates from as many different insurance providers as possible. This enables a fair price comparison and maximum price selection.
A recent survey discovered that the vast majority of car insurance customers kept buying from the same company for four years or more, and just short of a majority have never shopped around. Lubbock consumers can save almost $1,800 each year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand the big savings they would realize if they bought a different policy.
Companies offering competitive Mercedes-Benz E350 prices in Lubbock, TX
The providers in the list below can provide price quotes in Lubbock, TX. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get prices from several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Rates and other information
The premium information shown next covers different policy rates for Mercedes-Benz E350 models. Learning how premiums are figured can help guide drivers when making decisions when shopping your coverage around.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|E350 2-Dr Coupe||$354||$1044||$366||$22||$110||$1,896||$158|
|E350 4-Dr Sedan||$390||$936||$284||$16||$86||$1,712||$143|
|E350 with 4-MATIC 4-Dr Sedan||$390||$936||$284||$16||$86||$1,712||$143|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in your specific Lubbock location which can alter prices noticeably.
Cautious Lubbock drivers save money
The diagram below shows how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions increase Mercedes-Benz E350 yearly insurance costs for each age group. The premiums are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Don’t overlook these Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you may be missing some discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts will apply when you get a quote, but a few need to be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- ABS Brakes – Cars and trucks with ABS braking systems or traction control prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Purchasing coverage when you have multiple cars or trucks with the same auto insurance company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Sign Early and Save – A few auto insurance companies give discounts for switching policies prior to the expiration date on your current E350 insurance policy. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Defensive Driver – Taking a course teaching defensive driver skills could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Onboard Data Collection – Drivers that enable their auto insurance company to monitor when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematic data system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot may get a rate reduction if they show good driving skills.
- Theft Deterrent – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and will save you 10% or more on E350 insurance in Lubbock.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select companies reward you with better prices if you take out life insurance.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you could get a discount of up to 20% and get you cheaper E350 insurance.
- Claim-Free Discount – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates when compared to bad drivers.
- Payment Method – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying in monthly installments you could save up to 5%.
Remember that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount will definitely lower your overall bill.
The information below compares Mercedes-Benz E350 car insurance costs with and without discounts. The price estimates are based on a female driver, no violations or accidents, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, claim-free, homeowner, multi-car, multi-policy, and safe-driver discounts applied.
To view providers who offer cheap Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance quotes in Lubbock in Lubbock, follow this link.
The Mercedes-Benz E350 Insurance Price Equation
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that help determine your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what determines premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that can earn you much lower annual insurance costs.
The following are some of the things that factor into premiums.
- Where do you drive? – Driving more miles annually the more it will cost to insure it. Most companies charge rates based upon how you use the vehicle. Vehicles left parked in the garage get more affordable rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Improper usage on your E350 may be costing you higher rates. Ask your agent if your auto insurance policy is showing the correct driver usage.
- Car features that lower prices – Buying a car with advanced anti-theft systems can help lower your rates. Anti-theft devices such as vehicle immobilizer systems, OnStar, and tracking devices like LoJack all aid in stopping auto theft and help lower rates.
What type of vehicle do you drive? – The performance of the vehicle you own makes a significant difference in how high your rates are. The lowest rates will generally be found on lower performance four cylinder passenger cars, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
The following chart uses these assumptions: single female driver age 20, full coverage with $500 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It compares Mercedes-Benz E350 car insurance rates compared to other models that have a range of performances.
- An active claims history can cost you – If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you can expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Companies in Texas generally give discounts to people who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Your car insurance is designed for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
Gender and car insurance rates – Statistics have proven that females tend to be a little less risky than males. It does not mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Females and males are in at-fault accidents at about the same rate, but males tend to have more serious accidents. Men also statistically get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving. Male teenagers cause the most accidents and therefore have the most expensive auto insurance rates.
The chart below shows the difference between Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The information is based on no claims or driving citations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
- Do you have a demanding employer? – Occupations such as military generals, executives, and miners are shown to have the highest average rates due to high stress and lots of time spent at work. Conversely, occupations like professors, athletes and retirees receive lower rates.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When quoting and choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
These are some specific questions may help you determine if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Do I have newly-acquired coverage?
- Is other people’s property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- Will my Mercedes-Benz E350 be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Mercedes-Benz E350 to commute?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Car insurance agents can help
Many people still like to buy from a local agent and that can be a smart move An additional benefit of comparing rates online is that you can obtain the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to. And supporting local insurance agents is important particularly in Lubbock.
After completing this form (opens in new window), the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Lubbock that can provide free Lubbock car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to find an agent since price quotes are sent directly to your email. You can get cheaper insurance rates and a licensed agent to work with. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific insurance provider, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
If you are searching for an insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures that you can choose from. Insurance agents in Lubbock are considered either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel are not employed by any specific company so as a result can place your coverage through lots of different companies and find you the best rates. If they find a lower price, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you need cheaper insurance rates, it’s recommended you get some free quotes from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from. A lot of them also have access to smaller regional carriers which could offer lower prices.
Below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Lubbock who may provide competitive price quotes.
- Lubbock AllState Agent
2312 19th St – Lubbock, TX 79401 – (806) 412-1471 – View Map
- Ince Insurance Inc
7005 Salem Park Dr – Lubbock, TX 79424 – (806) 797-4131 – View Map
- Zuniga Insurance Agency
1407 19th St – Lubbock, TX 79401 – (806) 702-4918 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can usually just insure with one company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. These agents are very knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers sometimes use the same agent mostly because of the brand legacy rather than low rates.
The following are Lubbock exclusive insurance agents willing to provide price quotes.
- Dick Phillips – State Farm® Insurance Agent
5740 82nd St – Lubbock, TX 79424 – (806) 799-4651 – View Map
- Roddy Simmons Jr – State Farm Insurance Agent
2124 34th St – Lubbock, TX 79411 – (806) 747-5759 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance Agent: Doug Townsend
3901 84th St – Lubbock, TX 79423 – (806) 698-1611 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agency shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. These questions are important to ask:
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Texas?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Lubbock?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
More quotes mean more car insurance savings
Drivers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including denial of a claim, lack of trust in their agent, not issuing a premium refund or even poor customer service. Regardless of your reason, finding the right car insurance provider is not as difficult as it may seem.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
The cheapest Mercedes-Benz E350 insurance in Lubbock is possible on the web as well as from insurance agents, so you need to shop Lubbock car insurance with both so you have a total pricing picture. Some car insurance companies don’t offer rates over the internet and these smaller providers prefer to sell through independent agencies.
To learn more, feel free to browse the following helpful articles:
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Nurses in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Teenagers in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Good Students in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Felons in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Lubbock Car Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue? (FAQ)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)