It's a fact that auto insurance companies don't want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. Consumers who shop rates annually will most likely switch companies because there is a significant possibility of finding good coverage at a lower price. A recent auto insurance study discovered that consumers who compared rates once a year saved over $3,500 over four years compared to drivers who didn't regularly shop around.
If finding discount rates on Kia Spectra insurance in Lubbock is your target objective, then knowing how to find and compare insurance coverage can make the process more efficient.
Really, the only way to find low-cost auto insurance rates in Lubbock is to compare prices regularly from insurers in Texas.
- Learn about coverages and the measures you can control to keep rates low. Many factors that increase rates such as high-risk driving behaviors and a not-so-good credit rating can be controlled by paying attention to minor details.
- Quote rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can provide prices for many different companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy and see if you can save money. If you can save money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Give notification to your current company to cancel your current coverage. Submit the completed application along with a down payment to the new company. Be sure to put the certificate of insurance along with the vehicle's registration papers.
One bit of advice is to use the same deductibles and limits on each quote request and and to analyze as many car insurance companies as possible. This enables an apples-to-apples comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will definitely be able to find the best rates using the tips covered below. Buying the cheapest auto insurance in Lubbock is easy if you know what you're doing. But Texas drivers can benefit from knowing how companies calculate their prices and apply this information to your search.
There are several ways of comparing price quotes from many available insurance companies in Texas. The fastest way to find competitive Kia Spectra insurance rates is to use the internet to compare rates.
Doing online rate quotes comparisons is so easy that it makes it a waste of time to physically go to local insurance agencies. Comparing online rate quotes makes this process obsolete unless you have a complicated situation and need the professional advice of a local agent. Some companies do allow you to get prices online and have a local agent actually service the policy. It's important to know that comparing more rates from different companies increases the chance that you will find the best price. Not every company allows you to get online Lubbock Spectra insurance quotes, so it's important to also get rates from them as well.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in Lubbock, TX. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Do I just need basic coverages?
When selecting adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is no "perfect" insurance plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs could use an agent's help.
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- What if I don't agree with a claim settlement offer?
- Is other people's property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- Are my company tools covered if they get stolen?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
When to contact an insurance agent
A small number of people just want to talk to a local agent and that can be a smart move The biggest benefit of getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance rates and still have a local agent. Supporting neighborhood agents is important particularly in Lubbock.
Upon completion of this quick form, the coverage information is sent to companies in Lubbock who will give you quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to find an agent as quotes are delivered to you. It's the lowest rates without a big time investment. If you need to compare prices from a specific insurance company, you can always visit that company's website and complete a quote there.
Do you need an independent or exclusive auto insurance agent?
When narrowing the list to find a good insurance agency, it helps to know the two different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Insurance agencies in Lubbock are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel are not employed by any specific company so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To move your coverage to a new company, your agent can switch companies which is easy for the insured. When shopping rates, you should always include price quotes from independent agents to get the best comparison.
Listed below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Lubbock who may be able to give you free rate quotes.
Maria Valeriano Insurance Agency
4210 50th St - Lubbock, TX 79413 - (806) 780-6622 - View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents work for only one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. They are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so if the price isn't competitive there isn't much they can do. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on their company's products which helps them compete with independent agents.
Shown below are Lubbock exclusive agents that can give you price quote information.
Choosing the best insurance agency shouldn't rely on just a cheap quote. The following questions are important to ask.
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Lubbock?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?