Would you like to stop wasting money and find more affordable Nissan Rogue insurance in Lubbock? I doubt anyone likes paying for car insurance, in particular when they are paying too much.
Regrettably, a large majority of consumers have bought car insurance from the same company for over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never shopped around. Most drivers in the U.S. can save hundreds of dollars each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just assume it's a time-consuming process to compare rate quotes online. Online insurance companies like GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm continually hit you with fancy advertisements and it is difficult to sift through the bull and take the time to shop coverage around.
Do you qualify for discounts on Nissan Rogue insurance in Lubbock?
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but you might already qualify for some discounts to cut the cost considerably. A few discounts will be applied when you get a quote, but a few must be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit.
- Driver Training Discounts - Participating in a safe driver course is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Discounts for Good Drivers - Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Lubbock car insurance quote than their less cautious counterparts.
- Service Members Pay Less - Being deployed in the military could mean lower rates.
- Bundled Policy Discount - If you insure your home and vehicles with one company they may give you a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Drive Less and Save - Maintaining low annual mileage can earn discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Early Renewal Discounts - A few companies offer discounts for renewing your policy prior to your current Rogue insurance policy expiration. You could save around 10% when you buy Lubbock car insurance online.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems have a lower chance of being stolen and will qualify for a discount on a Lubbock car insurance quote.
It's important to understand that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that it's possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn't work that way. Any qualifying discounts will definitely lower the amount you pay for coverage.
The diagram below compares Nissan Rogue car insurance costs with and without discounts applied. The information is based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, Texas state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-car, and claim-free discounts applied.
The best insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are shown below.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, driver training, good student, federal employee, five-year accident-free, defensive driver, and membership and employees.
- Mercury Insurance includes discounts for good student, good driver, multi-policy, type of vehicle, professional/association, and accident-free.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for electronic funds transfer, switch companies, mature driver, distant student, teen driver, early shopping, and good student.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, mature driver, safe driver, good student, and air bags.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for new graduate, multi-car, newly married, newly retired, and new move discount.
- SAFECO discounts include bundle discounts, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, teen safety rewards, safe driver, homeowner, and accident prevention training.
- Progressive has savings for online signing, multi-policy, continuous coverage, good student, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and online quote discount.
- USAA offers discounts including driver training, military installation, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and loyalty savings.
When getting free Lubbock car insurance quotes, it's a good idea to each company or agent which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts may not apply in your state. To see insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Texas, follow this link.
How to buy Nissan Rogue insurance in Lubbock, Texas
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide price quotes in Lubbock, TX. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in Lubbock, it's a good idea that you compare several of them to get the lowest price.
Rates and other information
The premium information shown below showcases detailed analysis of insurance costs for Nissan Rogue models. Having knowledge of how insurance policy rates are established is important for you to make smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Rogue S 2WD||$232||$392||$440||$26||$132||$1,222||$102|
|Rogue S AWD||$232||$392||$440||$26||$132||$1,222||$102|
|Rogue SL 2WD||$232||$392||$440||$26||$132||$1,222||$102|
|Rogue SL AWD||$232||$462||$440||$26||$132||$1,292||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Estimates do not factor in specific garaging location which can decrease or increase prices considerably.
Nissan Rogue full coverage rates compared to liability only
The information below visualizes the comparison of Nissan Rogue auto insurance costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The data assumes no claims, a clean driving record, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
When to stop buying comprehensive and collision coverage
There is no exact formula of when to stop paying for full coverage on your policy, but there is a general convention. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is more than about 10% of replacement cost minus your deductible, then it might be time to buy liability only.
For example, let's assume your Nissan Rogue settlement value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, you would only receive $7,000 after the deductible is paid. If you are paying over $700 a year for full coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some conditions where buying only liability insurance is not recommended. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you must maintain physical damage coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not buy liability only.
Your auto insurance coverage should be tailored to you
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no "perfect" insurance plan. Everyone's situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your insurance needs could use an agent's help.
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Am I covered if I have no license?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Is my Nissan Rogue covered for flood damage?
If you can't answer these questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It's fast, free and may give you better protection.
Buying from car insurance agents
Certain consumers just prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Insurance agents are highly skilled in risk management and help submit paperwork. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find better rates but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information gets sent to participating agents in Lubbock that can provide free Lubbock car insurance quotes to get your business. You won't need to drive around because prices are sent to the email address you provide. If you wish to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, just find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Picking the best provider requires more thought than just a cheap price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Texas?
- Does their agency support local causes in Lubbock?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- How many companies do they write for?
When researching a local agent, there are a couple of types of insurance agents and how they can write your policy. Auto insurance agents in Lubbock can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both types can insure your vehicles properly, but it's good to learn the difference between them because it can impact which agent you choose.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel can only write with one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. They are unable to shop your coverage around so if the price isn't competitive there isn't much they can do. They receive a lot of sales training on their company's products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Lubbock who can help you get price quotes.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
These type of agents often have affiliation with several companies so they can quote policies through many companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If they find a lower price, your agent can just switch to a different company which requires no work on your part. If you are comparing auto insurance prices, you should always include at a minimum one independent agency for the best price selection.
Below are Lubbock independent agencies who can help you get price quotes.
Holmes/Bednarz Insurance Agency
5717 66th St #110 - Lubbock, TX 79424 - (806) 748-5453 - View Map
Cover all your bases
More affordable car insurance in Lubbock can be bought online in addition to local insurance agencies, so get free Lubbock car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies do not provide online quoting and these small insurance companies sell through independent agents.
We just showed you many tips how you can compare Nissan Rogue insurance premium rates in Lubbock. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the lowest premium rates come from the smaller companies.
When getting Lubbock car insurance quotes online, don't be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, someone dropped liability coverage limits and learned later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your strategy should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the lowest possible cost and still be able to protect your assets.
Steps to finding affordable quotes for Nissan Rogue insurance in Lubbock
If you want to save the most money, the best way to find cheaper quotes for Nissan Rogue insurance is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from insurers that sell auto insurance in Lubbock. This can be done by following these steps.
- Try to comprehend auto insurance and the changes you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that increase rates such as at-fault accidents and your credit history can be remedied by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Get rate quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple companies. Find a Lubbock insurance agent
- Compare the quotes to your existing policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to make sure you enter the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote and and to compare as many companies as possible. This helps ensure an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Lubbock Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Camry? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Hybrid Vehicles in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Welfare Recipients in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- How Much is Lubbock Car Insurance for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- What is the Best Car Insurance in Lubbock, TX? (FAQ)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)