It's well known that auto insurance companies don't want policyholders to shop around. People who shop around once a year are highly likely to buy a new policy because there is a good chance of finding a policy with better rates. A recent survey discovered that drivers who shopped around annually saved an average of $3,450 over four years as compared to drivers who never compared other company's rates.
If finding the cheapest price for insurance is the reason for your visit, then having some knowledge of how to quote and compare insurance premiums can help simplify the process.
The preferred way to find lower priced car insurance rates is to compare quotes annually from providers in Lubbock.
- Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about how auto insurance works and the steps you can take to lower rates. Many rating factors that drive up the price such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a substandard credit history can be remedied by being financially responsible and driving safely. Continue reading for instructions to help keep prices low and find additional discounts.
- Step 2: Compare rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agents can provide rate quotes for a wide range of companies. View a list of agents
- Step 3: Compare the quotes to the price on your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find a better price, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Provide proper notification to your current company to cancel your current policy. Submit a down payment along with a completed application to your new agent or company. As soon as you can, safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance in your vehicle's glove compartment or console.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to make sure you enter similar deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get quotes from as many different companies as possible. This helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and maximum price selection.
This information will familiarize you with how car insurance quotes work and also save some money in the process If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will surely be able to find better prices using these tips. Consumers just have to use the most time-saving way to shop from many companies at once.
Where can I get the cheapest Lubbock Kia Stinger insurance?
Cutting your Lubbock car insurance rates is a fairly straight forward process. Just take time to compare rates to see which company has inexpensive Lubbock auto insurance quotes.
It's so simple to compare car insurance price quotes online takes the place of having to actually drive to and from local Lubbock insurance agencies. The ability to quote Kia Stinger insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you're the type of person who wants the personal advice of a local agency. It is possible with some companies obtain prices from the web and get advice from an agent in your area.
The car insurance companies shown below offer price quotes in Texas. In order to find cheaper auto insurance in Lubbock, we suggest you compare several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Three reasons to insure your Kia vehicle
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Kia Stinger in Lubbock, buying car insurance is required in Texas but also provides important benefits.
First, just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your Stinger has a lienholder, it's most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Kia at a significantly higher premium and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
Third, insurance safeguards both your assets and your car. It also can pay for most medical and hospital costs incurred in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay for a defense attorney if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, especially if you ever need it. According to a recent study, the average American driver is overpaying more than $810 a year so smart consumers compare quotes every year to ensure rates are inline.
Cheap Lubbock car insurance rates with discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you might find some hidden discounts to reduce the price significantly. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but once in a while a discount must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Senior Citizens - Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can get a discount up to 10%.
- Active Military Service - Having an actively deployed family member can result in better prices.
- Auto/Home Discount - If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with one company you could earn a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- ABS Brakes - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are much safer to drive so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Resident Student - Youth drivers who are attending college and won't have access to an insured vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Discount for New Cars - Buying insurance on a new vehicle can be considerably cheaper because new vehicles keep occupants safer.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, car insurance companies aren't that generous. Any amount of discount will lower your policy cost.
A few companies that may have most of the discounts above include:
Check with every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered in Lubbock.
Auto insurance can be complex
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn't really a one size fits all plan. Your needs are unique to you.
Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- Does my policy cover me if I wreck while driving under the influence?
- What does roadside assistance cover?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Kia Stinger to commute?
- If I use my vehicle for business use is it covered?
- When should I have rental car coverage?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
If it's difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you don't have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It's fast, doesn't cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Best auto insurance company in Lubbock
Insuring your vehicle with the top car insurance company is hard considering how many companies sell insurance in Texas. The ranking information in the next section may help you decide which insurers to look at purchasing a policy from.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies