Unbelievable but true, a large majority of auto insurance policyholders have remained with the same auto insurance company for over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared auto insurance rates at all. Lubbock insurance shoppers could save roughly $1,766 a year, but they just don’t understand the large savings they would see if they bought a different policy.
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to get more affordable car insurance rates is to compare quotes annually from providers in Lubbock. Prices can be compared by following these guidelines.
- Spend some time learning about how your policy works and the measures you can take to drop your rates. Many factors that result in higher prices like traffic violations, accidents, and an imperfect credit score can be rectified by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. Later in this article we will cover ideas to prevent rate hikes and get additional discounts.
- Obtain price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide prices for a wide range of insurance providers. Compare rates
- Compare the quotes to your existing coverage to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a lower rate, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Give notification to your current company to cancel your existing policy. Submit a down payment along with a signed application to the new company. As soon as you can, put the certificate of insurance in your vehicle.
The most important part of shopping around is to try to use identical coverages on every quote and and to get price estimates from as many different companies as possible. Doing this enables the most accurate price comparison and the best price selection.
Finding the cheapest coverage in Lubbock is really not that difficult. If you have insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to get lower rates using the techniques covered below. Nevertheless, Texas vehicle owners do need to know how companies sell online and use it to your advantage.
Finding Toyota Avalon Hybrid insurance in Lubbock, Texas
When comparing car insurance rates, know that obtaining a wide range of quotes provides better odds of finding the best rates.
The companies in the list below can provide comparison quotes in Lubbock, TX. To find the best auto insurance in Lubbock, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
When to get professional advice
When selecting insurance from an agent or online, there is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are unique to you.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Car insurance agents near you
Certain consumers prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that can be a smart move One of the best bonuses of comparing car insurance online is the fact that you can find cheaper prices and still have an agent to talk to.
Upon completion of this quick form, your information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Lubbock who will give you quotes for your business. You won’t even need to contact any agents since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can find the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If you wish to quote rates from a specific car insurance provider, you would need to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurance company requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Lubbock should have no problem answering these questions:
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Lubbock?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
Two different types of car insurance agents
When finding a local Lubbock insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the different agency structures and how they function. Agents in Lubbock can be described as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company’s rates like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on what they offer which can be an advantage.
Listed below are exclusive agents in Lubbock that are able to give price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents do not work for one specific company so they have the ability to put coverage through many different car insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If your agent finds better pricing, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you can keep the same agent. When comparing car insurance prices, you absolutely need to compare quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to have the best price comparison.
Shown below are Lubbock independent insurance agents who can help you get rate quotes.