Unthinkable but true, almost 70% of insureds kept their policy with the same company for four years or more, and virtually 40% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find cheap rates. Texas drivers could save roughly $1,770 every year just by comparing rates, but they don't know the rate savings if they moved their coverage to a different company.
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to get cheaper auto insurance rates in Lubbock is to regularly compare quotes from providers who provide car insurance in Texas. Prices can be compared by following these guidelines.
- First, get an understanding of what coverages are included in your policy and the changes you can make to keep rates low. Many rating criteria that cause high rates like at-fault accidents, careless driving, and a not-so-good credit rating can be amended by paying attention to minor details.
- Second, get rate quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to see if cheaper Town and Country coverage is available in Lubbock. If you find a lower rate and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The key thing to remember is that you'll want to compare the same deductibles and limits on every quote and and to compare as many different companies as possible. This enables an accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Obtaining price quotes for the lowest-priced car insurance in Lubbock is easy to do. If you are insured now or just want a better rate, take advantage of these tips to find the best rates and still get good coverage. Consumers just have to understand the most efficient way to get comparison quotes on the web.
Finding more affordable Chrysler Town and Country car insurance prices is a fairly straight forward process. Consumers just need to invest a little time getting comparison quotes from different insurance companies.
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Lubbock, TX. If you want to find cheap auto insurance in Lubbock, it's highly recommended you click on several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Insurance rate breakdown
The rate table displayed below highlights different insurance rates for Chrysler Town and Country models. Learning how insurance rates are calculated can be of help when making decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Town and Country LX||$156||$264||$366||$22||$110||$918||$77|
|Town and Country Touring||$176||$322||$366||$22||$110||$996||$83|
|Town and Country Signature||$176||$322||$366||$22||$110||$996||$83|
|Town and Country Touring Plus||$176||$322||$366||$22||$110||$996||$83|
|Town and Country Limited||$196||$378||$366||$22||$110||$1,072||$89|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, and claim-free. Premium costs do not factor in Lubbock location which can change coverage rates greatly.
The information below demonstrates how deductible levels and can change Chrysler Town and Country insurance costs for each different age category. The price estimates are based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Comparison of auto insurance rates by age and gender
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Chrysler Town and Country insurance prices for male and female drivers. The information is based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Three reasons insurance is important
Despite the potentially high cost of Chrysler Town and Country insurance, insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Town and Country, most lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may insure your Chrysler at an extremely high rate and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards not only your vehicle but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your Town and Country greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is overpaying over $869 every year so it's important to compare rates every year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Insurance Rate Influencing Factors
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that help calculate auto insurance rates. If you understand what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make educated decisions that could result in big savings. Many different elements are part of the calculation when you get your auto insurance bill. A few of the factors are predictable like a motor vehicle report, but others are more transparent like your vehicle usage and annual miles driven.
Shown below are most of the major factors used by companies to determine your prices.
Liability protection is critical - Your policy's liability coverage provides coverage if ever you are determined to be liable for an accident. Your liability coverage provides legal defense which can cost a lot. It is affordable coverage compared to other policy coverages, so do not cut corners here.
Tickets and citations cost more than a fine - A bad driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Only having one chargeable violation may increase your cost by as much as twenty percent. Good drivers receive lower rates than people who have multiple driving citations. Drivers who have received severe violations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may be required to prove financial responsibility with their state motor vehicle department in order to legally drive a vehicle.
The illustration below highlights how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions can impact Chrysler Town and Country insurance prices for different age groups. The costs are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Low mileage costs less - The more you drive in a year's time the higher the price you pay to insure it. A lot of companies calculate prices based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Cars and trucks used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates compared to those used for work or business. Make sure your auto insurance policy reflects the correct usage for each vehicle, because improper ratings can cost you money. An incorrectly rated Town and Country may be wasting your money.
Policy add-ons can waste money - Insurance companies have many optional add-on coverages you can purchase if you aren't diligent. Insurance for things like personal injury protection, towing coverage, and extra life insurance coverage may be costing you every month. These may sound like a good investment when you first buy your policy, but your needs may have changed so remove them from your policy.
Different people need different car insurance coverages
Always remember that when buying the best car insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no "best" method to buy coverage. Everyone's situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won't apply. These are some specific questions might help in determining if your insurance needs might need an agent's assistance.
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- How much liability coverage do I need in Texas?
- Will damage be repaired with OEM parts?
- Am I covered if I hit someone who is not insured?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- How high should deductibles be on a Chrysler Town and Country?
- What is motorclub and do I need it?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Texas?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area. It's fast, doesn't cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
Persistence will pay off
When searching for affordable Lubbock car insurance quotes, it's not a good idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced full coverage only to discover later that they should have had better coverage. The proper strategy is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Lower-priced Chrysler Town and Country insurance in Lubbock can be bought both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies do not provide price quotes online and many times these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agencies.
For more information, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Lubbock Car Insurance for a Nissan Sentra? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for 17 Year Olds in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Retired Military in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)