Do you need a better way to compare the cheapest Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Lubbock? Having to pay for expensive auto insurance in Lubbock can dry up your savings account and make it hard to pay other bills. Performing a rate comparison is a great way to make ends meet.
Unbelievable but true, nearly 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for more than four years, and 38% of drivers have never compared auto insurance rates at all. Lubbock drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the benefits if they switched to a more affordable policy. There is such a variety of car insurance companies to choose from, and even though it’s nice to have multiple companies, it makes it harder to find a good deal for Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Lubbock.
This article’s intent is to help educate you on how car insurance quotes work. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will definitely be able to find the best rates using the techniques covered below. Shoppers just have to know the most time-saving way to quote multiple rates from many different companies online.
Getting more affordable Cadillac Escalade ESV car insurance pricing can be quick and easy. The only thing you need to do is take time comparing rates from some recommended companies.
Doing price comparisons online is so simple that it makes it a waste of time to make phone calls or go to local Lubbock insurance agencies. The ability to quote Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance online reduces the need to sit down with an agent unless you prefer the advice and guidance of a local agency. Some companies do allow you to price shop online but still have the advice of a local agent.
The providers in the list below provide free quotes in Texas. To find cheap auto insurance in TX, it’s highly recommended you get prices from several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
Auto insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Cadillac in Lubbock, maintaining insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance in order to drive the car legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Cadillac Escalade ESV, it’s guaranteed your bank will require you to have full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Cadillac at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance safeguards both your assets and your Cadillac. It will also cover hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially when you need to use it. Unknowingly, the average driver overpays more than $750 every year so compare rate quotes at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Car insurance analysis for a Cadillac Escalade ESV
The premium table shown below showcases estimates of insurance policy prices for Cadillac Escalade ESV models. Learning more about how policy premiums are determined can be useful when making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade ESV 2WD||$236||$414||$400||$24||$120||$1,194||$100|
|Escalade ESV 4WD||$236||$414||$400||$24||$120||$1,194||$100|
|Escalade ESV Luxury Edition 2WD||$236||$414||$400||$24||$120||$1,194||$100|
|Escalade ESV Premium Edition 2WD||$236||$414||$400||$24||$120||$1,194||$100|
|Escalade ESV Luxury Edition 4WD||$236||$414||$400||$24||$120||$1,194||$100|
|Escalade ESV Premium Edition 4WD||$258||$470||$400||$24||$120||$1,272||$106|
|Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 2WD||$258||$470||$400||$24||$120||$1,272||$106|
|Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 4WD||$258||$470||$400||$24||$120||$1,272||$106|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, and homeowner. Estimates do not factor in Lubbock location which can alter prices noticeably.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The example below illustrates the comparison of Cadillac Escalade ESV car insurance costs with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The data assumes no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Guidelines for dropping full coverage
There is no exact formula for dropping comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the annual cost of having full coverage is more than around 10% of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Cadillac Escalade ESV replacement cost is $7,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most you would receive is $6,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If you are paying over $600 annually for full coverage, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are some circumstances where buying only liability insurance is not a good idea. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you are required to maintain full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should maintain full coverage.
Lower-cost Lubbock auto insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not even be aware of. Certain discounts will be applied at quote time, but some discounts are required to be asked for before being credited.
- Military Rewards – Having an actively deployed family member could be rewarded with lower rates.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not really a discount, but a few companies such as Progressive and Allstate may permit one accident without the usual rate increase so long as you haven’t had any claims prior to the accident.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Older drivers are able to get a slight reduction on a Lubbock car insurance quote.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used Escalade ESV can cost up to 25% less due to better safety requirements for newer models.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving could save 15% off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Drivers without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates as compared to drivers with claims.
- No Accidents – Drivers who don’t have accidents have much lower rates in comparison with accident-prone drivers.
- Student Discounts – Excelling in school may save as much as 25% on a Lubbock car insurance quote. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
You can save money using discounts, but some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Cadillac Escalade ESV car insurance rates with and without discounts applied. The prices are based on a male driver, no claims, a clean driving record, Texas state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, multi-car, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and marriage discounts applied.
A list of auto insurance companies and their offered discounts are included below.
- Farm Bureau has savings for multi-vehicle, good student, youthful driver, renewal discount, driver training, and multi-policy.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for accident-free, anti-theft, passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, driver’s education, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-vehicle, multi-policy, good student, online quote discount, continuous coverage, homeowner, and online signing.
- Allstate may offer discounts for new car, utility vehicle, passive restraint, premier discount, and safe driver.
- Nationwide discounts include business or organization, accident-free, multi-policy, anti-theft, easy pay, good student, and defensive driving.
- MetLife includes discounts for multi-policy, accident-free, defensive driver, good student, good driver, claim-free
It’s a good idea to ask each company what discounts are available to you. A few discounts might not be offered in Lubbock.
Insurance agent or online?
Some consumers would prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Professional insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and give you someone to call. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find cheap car insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent. Buying insurance from local insurance agencies is important especially in Lubbock.
By using this simple form, your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t even need to drive around because prices are sent immediately to your email address. If you need to compare prices from a specific car insurance provider, you would need to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
When looking for a local Lubbock insurance agent, there are two types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Lubbock can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agents
These type of agents are not limited to a single company and that allows them to write policies through many different car insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move the coverage in-house and that require little work on your part. If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you check rates from at a minimum one independent agency in order to compare the most rates.
Shown below is a short list of independent agencies in Lubbock who can help you get pricing information.
Holmes/Bednarz Insurance Agency
5717 66th St #110 – Lubbock, TX 79424 – (806) 748-5453 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents of this type have only one company to place business with like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. They are unable to give you multiple price quotes so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Shown below are Lubbock exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give comparison quotes.
Deciding on an car insurance agent should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Lubbock should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Lubbock?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- How long have they been in business?
Lubbock auto insurance company ratings
Ending up with a good quality insurance company can be challenging considering how many choices there are in Texas. The company rank data shown below could help you analyze which car insurance companies to look at comparing price quotes from.
Top 10 Lubbock Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance
Top 10 Lubbock Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Titan Insurance
- AAA Insurance
You can lower your auto insurance rates
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to shop for Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Lubbock car insurance, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the best premium rates are with a lesser-known regional company. Regional companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s not a good idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. In many instances, an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage and learned later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your objective should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price.
How to find the cheapest rates for Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance in Lubbock
The best way we recommend to get discount Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance is to start comparing prices yearly from providers who provide auto insurance in Lubbock. You can compare rates by following these steps.
- Take a little time to learn about auto insurance and the factors you can control to prevent rate increases. Many policy risk factors that result in higher rates such as your driving record and an unacceptable credit rating can be eliminated by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the price quotes to your existing rates to see if cheaper Escalade ESV coverage is available in Lubbock. If you find a better price and decide to switch, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Notify your current company of your intent to cancel your existing policy. Submit a down payment along with a signed application for the new policy. As soon as you receive it, place the new certificate verifying proof of insurance in an easily accessible location in your vehicle.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to make sure you’re comparing identical deductibles and limits on every quote and and to compare as many auto insurance providers as possible. This helps ensure a fair rate comparison and a complete rate analysis.
More detailed auto insurance information can be read at these sites:
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Determining Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)