How long has it been since you shopped around for the cheapest car insurance rates in Lubbock, TX? Lubbock drivers have options when trying to find low-cost Land Rover Range Rover insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents to compare prices or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons. There are both good and bad ways to compare car insurance rates and you need to know the best way to price shop coverage for a new or used Land Rover and get the lowest possible price either online or from Lubbock insurance agents.
It is always a good idea to compare rates quite often because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you got the best deal on Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Lubbock on your last policy there is a good chance you can find better rates now. You can find a lot of wrong information about Range Rover insurance on the internet, but in this article, you’re going to get some great ways to find affordable car insurance in Lubbock.
Companies offering cheap Land Rover Range Rover rates in Lubbock, TX
The companies shown below provide free rate quotes in Texas. To locate the cheapest car insurance in Lubbock, TX, we recommend you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Educated Choices Result in Lower Insurance Prices
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the things that go into determining your car insurance rates. If you have some idea of what determines base rates, this allows you to make good choices that could result in cheaper rates. Many things are part of the calculation when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, although others are not quite as obvious like where you live or your financial responsibility.
The itemized list below are some of the things used by your company to calculate prices.
- Save money by having multiple policies – The majority of insurance companies give discounts to policyholders who buy several policies from them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. If you currently are using one company, drivers will still want to comparison shop to ensure the best deal.
- Extra policy coverages can add up – There are many extra add-on coverages that you can buy when buying car insurance. Insurance for rental car reimbursement, death and dismemberment, and term life insurance are some examples. These coverages may sound good initially, but if you’ve never needed them in the past remove them from your policy.
- Is your car built for speed? – The performance level of the car or truck you are buying insurance for makes a huge difference in how high your rates are. The lowest base rates tend to be for small economy passenger cars, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors.
- Drive lots and pay more – The higher the miles on your Land Rover in a year’s time the higher your rates will be. Most companies charge to insure your cars based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Cars and trucks that are left in the garage can get a lower rate as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Having an incorrect usage rating on your Range Rover may be costing you. It’s a good idea to make sure your declarations sheet shows annual mileage, because improper ratings can cost you money.
- Don’t let your car insurance lapse – Letting your insurance expire will be a sure-fire way to increase your renewal premiums. In addition to paying higher rates, being ticketed for driving with no insurance might get you a fine, jail time, or a revoked license. Then you may be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Texas motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
Insurance loss data for Land Rover Range Rover vehicles – Insurance companies use past insurance losses to help determine rates. Models that tend to have higher frequency or amount of claims will cost more to insure. The table shown below demonstrates the collected loss data for Land Rover Range Rover vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles combined as an average is considered to be 100. Values that are below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while values that are above 100 point to more losses or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Loss Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2dr 4WD 159 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 4dr 4WD 143 139 127 75 73 120 Land Rover Range Rover 4dr 4WD 169 116 332 34 104 Land Rover Range Rover 4dr LWB 4WD 223 397 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4dr 4WD 166 103 252 47 46 88BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Slash rates with these discounts
Companies do not advertise all available discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of some of the more common and the more hidden ways to save on auto insurance.
- Student Discounts – Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll in driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Accident-free drivers can pay as much as 50% less as compared to drivers with claims.
- Own a Home – Owning a house in Lubbock can save you money because it shows financial diligence.
- Memberships – Belonging to specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations may earn a discount on your policy.
- Senior Citizens – Older drivers could receive a small discount on rates.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts as much as 30%.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more on Range Rover insurance in Lubbock.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% because new vehicles are generally safer.
As a sidenote, many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic.
A few companies that may include most of these discounts possibly include:
When quoting, ask every insurance company how many discounts you can get. A few discounts may not be offered in Lubbock. To locate insurers that offer many of these discounts in Lubbock, click here to view.
Local Lubbock insurance agencies
Certain consumers still like to buy from a local agent and that is not a bad decision Agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance online is that you can find lower rates but also keep your business local.
By using this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Lubbock that provide free Lubbock car insurance quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent to you. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance provider, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing the best company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. Here are some questions to ask:
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Lubbock?
Choose an insurance agent wisely
If you want a reputable agency, there are a couple of different types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Insurance agencies can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s important to point out why they differ since it could factor into your selection of an agent.
These type of agents can only provide pricing for a single company like State Farm or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive insurance agents are well schooled on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Below are Lubbock exclusive insurance agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Roddy Simmons Jr – State Farm Insurance Agent
2124 34th St – Lubbock, TX 79411 – (806) 747-5759 – View Map
- Jason Grisham – State Farm® Insurance Agent
1102 Slide Rd, 33 – Lubbock, TX 79416 – (806) 793-3101 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance Agent: Danny Sellers
7302 82nd St Ste 11 – Lubbock, TX 79424 – (806) 866-2702 – View Map
Agents that elect to be independent are appointed with more than one company and that allows them to write policies with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply move the coverage in-house and you stay with the same agent. When searching for an agent, we recommend you get rate quotes from a few independent agents for the best price selection. Most also write with companies that do not advertise much who may have lower rates.
Listed below is a list of independent agents in Lubbock willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Willcoxon Insurance
4601 S Loop 289 # 7 – Lubbock, TX 79424 – (806) 763-4005 – View Map
- Alliance Insurance Agency
3307 82nd St – Lubbock, TX 79423 – (806) 792-0135 – View Map
- Ashmore and Associates Insurance Agency, LLC
6102 82nd St #6 – Lubbock, TX 79424 – (806) 745-8358 – View Map
After you get acceptable answers to all your questions as well as an affordable premium quote, you’ve probably found an insurance agent that can be trusted to provide insurance coverage.
Quote. Compare. Save.
Insureds switch companies for a number of reasons such as delays in paying claims, unfair underwriting practices, denial of a claim or poor customer service. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding the right auto insurance provider is actually quite simple.
When you buy Lubbock car insurance online, don’t be tempted to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that it was a big mistake. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Cheaper auto insurance in Lubbock can be found from both online companies as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best selection. Some auto insurance companies may not offer online rate quotes and usually these smaller providers only sell through local independent agents.
Steps to finding low-cost rates for Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Lubbock
Truthfully, the best way to get discount Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Lubbock is to begin comparing prices regularly from providers who can sell car insurance in Texas. Prices can be compared by completing these steps.
- First, spend some time learning about how insurance companies determine prices and the steps you can take to drop your rates. Many things that increase rates like accidents, traffic tickets, and a lousy credit rating can be amended by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Second, get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices for many different companies. Select a company
- Third, compare the new rates to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available. If you can save money and change companies, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
One important bit of advice is to use the same deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to get rates from every company you can. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and many rates to choose from.
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Lubbock Auto Insurance Rates for Homeowners? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Ride Shares in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Lubbock Auto Insurance Quotes with Multiple Speeding Tickets? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a 20 Year Old Male in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Lubbock Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 50 in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for Immigrants in Lubbock? (FAQ)
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)