It takes a little time, but the best way to get low-cost Chrysler 300 insurance in Lubbock is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from companies who provide auto insurance in Texas.
- First, gain an understanding of how companies price auto insurance and the measures you can take to keep rates in check. Many rating factors that increase rates like speeding tickets, careless driving and poor credit can be controlled by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Second, quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give rate quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can provide rate quotes for many different companies.
- Third, compare the new rates to your existing rates to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find better rates and buy the policy, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Fourth, provide notification to your current agent or company of your decision to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit the application along with any required down payment to your new company or agent. As soon as you can, put the new certificate of insurance above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to use similar coverage information on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from as many carriers as you can. This provides a fair rate comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
It’s an obvious conclusion that car insurance companies don’t want their policyholders to compare prices. Drivers who shop around for the cheapest rate are very likely to switch to a new company because of the high probability of finding a policy with more affordable rates. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that drivers who regularly compared rates saved over $850 each year as compared to drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding budget-friendly rates on car insurance is why you’re here, then having some insight into how to get price quotes and compare insurance premiums can make the process more efficient.
How to compare free Lubbock Chrysler 300 insurance quotes
Many insurance companies allow you to get price estimates on the web. Getting online quotes for Chrysler 300 insurance in Lubbock is pretty easy because it’s just a matter of typing in the coverage amounts you desire as requested by the quote form. After you complete the form, the system makes automated requests for your driving record and credit report and generates a price. The ability to get online rate quotes for Chrysler 300 insurance in Lubbock streamlines rate comparisons, and it’s very important to do this in order to find a better rate.
To find out how much you can save on auto insurance, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you enter the coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this guarantees you will get a price comparison for exact coverage.
The companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Texas. To find cheap car insurance in Texas, it’s highly recommended you get prices from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Auto insurance policy discounts you can’t miss
Auto insurance is not inexpensive, but you may find discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time of quoting, but some must be requested specifically before they will apply. If you are not receiving all the discounts you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Driving Data Discount – Policyholders that allow driving data collection to scrutinize driving manner by using a telematic data system such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks if they have good driving habits.
- Memberships – Joining qualifying clubs or civic groups may earn a discount on your policy.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems prevent vehicle theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles could earn substantially lower rates.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a break if you buy life insurance.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a family member in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking time to complete a course that instructs on driving safety could save 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than spreading payments over time you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving can save 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few insurance companies offer discounts for buying a new policy prior to your current 300 insurance policy expiring. You may see this discount when you get Lubbock car insurance quotes online.
A little note about advertised discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn’t work that way.
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Chrysler 300 annual premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The information is based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Texas state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-car, and homeowner discounts applied.
A few companies that may have some of the discounts shown above include:
If you need lower rates, check with all the companies how many discounts you can get. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered in every state. If you would like to view insurance companies with the best discounts in Lubbock, follow this link.
Rates and other information
The data table below highlights a range of policy rates for Chrysler 300 models. Being more informed about how prices are formulated is important to be able to make smart policy decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|300 Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$580||$358||$22||$108||$1,352||$113|
|300 Touring Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$580||$358||$22||$108||$1,352||$113|
|300 Touring AWD 4-Dr||$284||$580||$358||$22||$108||$1,352||$113|
|300 S V6 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$580||$358||$22||$108||$1,352||$113|
|300 Touring Signature 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$580||$358||$22||$108||$1,352||$113|
|300 Touring Executive 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$580||$358||$22||$108||$1,352||$113|
|300 Touring Signature AWD 4-Dr||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|300 Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|300 C 4-Dr Sedan||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|300 S V8 4-Dr Sedan||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|300 Limited AWD 4-Dr||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|300 C AWD 4-Dr||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|300 SRT-8 4-Dr Sedan||$318||$666||$358||$22||$108||$1,472||$123|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in vehicle location which can decrease or increase premium rates significantly.
The illustration below shows how different deductible levels and can influence Chrysler 300 insurance costs for different ages of insureds. The premiums are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The illustration below highlights how speeding tickets and accident claims influence Chrysler 300 insurance premiums for different age groups. The costs are based on a married male driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Men versus women drivers and insurance cost
The chart below illustrates the difference between Chrysler 300 car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The information is based on no violations or claims, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance companies ranked
Buying coverage from the best auto insurance provider is hard considering how many different companies insure vehicles in Lubbock. The information in the next section can help you decide which insurers to look at shopping prices with.
Top 10 Lubbock Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance